Hey Bleeps*! Happy Friday to you! I hope you have enjoyed your week. Today, I'm sharing a card I made last month, but it's for you all today! Thank you so much for coming over to my blog and reading! I am really grateful for all of your visits and comments that you all leave for me, so...thanks so much!
Have a great weekend!
- Trim cream cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Stamp lace background pattern.
- On a strip of berry sorbet cardstock, stamp text background, then adhere it to the card front.
- On cream cardstock, stamp library card patter, then add spiral punch and ink the edges.
- Stamp floral pattern, then stamp another flower, cut out, and pop it off. Stamp sentiment.
- Add ribbon treatment, then pop library card off card front.
- Add buttons, then ink card edges.
Stamps :: Hero Arts - lace background stamp; PTI - floral fusion; CTMH - library card
Ink :: Hero Arts - latte; PTI - new leaf, berry sorbet; SU! - chocolate chip
Cardstock :: PTI - vintage cream, berry sorbet
Embellishments :: PTI - ribbon, buttons