Hey there, Bleeps*! It's Friday Eve and I'm so excited because I get to relax a bit and craft a lot. We also have a wedding to photograph on Sunday, so we will be busy, but creatively busy, if that makes any sense! I'm not sure why I'm really liking the brown and peach color combination, but bare with me for one more day! Hopefully, my card for tomorrow will be a bit different. I guess it's just how I'm feeling right now. Anyway, I used quite of bit of products and techniques for this card, so I am going to try to attempt to make sure I remember them all in my explanation below.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a terrific Thursday (corny, I know)!
*Bleeps = Blog Peeps
- Trim core'dinations cardstock to 4.25" x 5.5" and dry emboss fleur de lis pattern.
- Sand and distress embossed cardstock.
- Add tea stained twill tape to card front using scor-tape.
- Add cabbage rose ribbon to the left of twill tape by gathering it together (adhered using scor-tape).
- Die cut squares, a one-inch set of three, and another set of three slightly larger for bottom mat.
- Adhere one-inch square die cuts to inchie squares (mat board). Distress and sand cardstock, then pop off larger square die cut.
- Ink around larger square die cuts.
- Stamp three flowers with green cardstock, cut out, and ink. Pop flowers off square die cuts.
- Color white pearls with Copic marker (sand) and adhere to flower centers.
- Adhere die cut squares to card front.
- Stamp sentiment on cardstock, tear one edge, ink, and adhere to card front.
- Adhere card front to an A2 card base.
- I use a nail file sander to reveal the core of Core'dinations cardstock after I emboss. A buffer and long nail file work great together.
- Check out Gina K.'s videos on using Spellinders™ Impressabilities here or here.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - petite florals; Skipping Stones Design - healing wings
Ink :: SU! - chocolate chip; Ranger - antique linen, vintage photo; Copic marker - sand; PTI - spring moss
Cardstock :: Core'dinations - chocolate collection (solid back and textured front)
Embellishments :: Inchie Arts - inchie squares (mat board); KaiserCraft - pearls; MemrieMare - cabbage rose ribbon; Melissa Phillips - tea stained twill tape
Tools :: Spellbinders™ - square nestabilities (S4-126, S4-128), wizard, fleur de lis impressabilities (I2-1014)