Hey Everyone! It's Friday and time for another Embellish challenge. This time, we're highlighting embossing, both dry and heat! Our sponsor is Practicing Creativity Designs, which is a new stamp company that also sells May Arts ribbon. You've got to check all of it out here.
I created a "Fast Friday" card and used heat embossing, with a tad of dry embossing from the chipboard frame. The colors are all there, just subtly added for the green and blue. I hope you get a chance to check out the entries and create a project too!
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend!
- Create a 4.25" square card.
- On pink cardstock, stamp circle background with watermark ink, add clear embossing powder, and heat set.
- Add ribbon and flower to chipboard frame.
- Trim cardstock to fit the chipboard frame and adhere.
- Pop chipboard frame off card front.
- On yellow cardstock strip, stamp sentiment, and pop off frame focal point.
Stamps :: Practicing Creativity Designs - Look Up + For the Love of Dots
Ink :: Versamark; PTI - raspberry fizz
Cardstock :: PTI - raspberry fizz; SU! - crushed curry
Embellishments :: CTMH - sheer ribbon; Prima - flower; Tattered Angels - chipboard frame; American Crafts - clear embossing powder
Tools :: heat gun