header.gif (12,818 bytes)

4.24.2010

Clear & Simple Stamps iPhone App

Hey there! I hope you are enjoying the start of your weekend! I'm up and at 'em this morning trying to make it to "blue" box for a USPS pick up! Today, I want to share with you Clear and Simple Stamps' iPhone app. They featured one of my cards on their app this week. The projects they feature on their app are exclusive to their software and is only viewable through your iPhone, iPod, or mp3 player. The application provides a photo of the card, instructions, supplies, and links to purchase Clear and Simple Stamps' products.

Check it out and download the app here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/css-daily/id358584460?mt=8


I also wanted you to check out my posting here. I updated the Tips & Tricks section and included a link to Gina K.'s videos she posted this week using Spellbinders™ Impressabilities. I thought that would be helpful for those of you who have never tried them out before or other who have them and want some ideas on the various ways you can use them because there are A LOT! So, hop back a couple of posts and check that link out!

Thanks and enjoy your weekend. It's a bit soggy here today...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!
I LOVE new iPhone apps!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Deebi27 said...

As soon as the new iPhone comes out, it will be mine...a birthday gift from my children ;o) Lucky me! I am beginning to look for apps that I will put on my new phone...can't wait! Thank You!!

Erica said...

Hi Ashley, I purchased that app as soon as it was available, as you gave us a heads-up back in Feb./Mar.I check it daily and commented on the app in the Apple forum. Happy to see your card there too.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a tease Ashley! Looks inviting!

Blog Design: Girly by Design