Today, I'm sharing a card using some of my scraps I had on hand, inspired by The Shabby Tea Room challenge for the week. I recently used My Mind's Eye Lush and Creative Imaginations' notes ledger patterned papers for other projects and thought they paired well together for a card. The sentiment is also a scrap. If only you could see the back of it; it is all stamped on! Don't forget to use the back of scraps as well - just a little hint I thought I'd share.
**Trying a new photo sharing experience here. Let me know if you like it. My photos now highlight some of the card elements. Is it worth it? Do you like it?**
Also, don't forget, I have a new stamp set for sale here!
I hope all of you are enjoying your Easter weekend. "See" you tomorrow for a fun Caardvarks challenge!
Thanks for "hopping" by this Easter to take a peek!
- Trim ocean tides cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Trim edge from notes ledger patterned paper and ink.
- Adhere notes ledger paper to polka dot patterned paper and ink.
- Tie twill tape into a bow, then adhere to card front.
- Add rhinestone flourish.
- Stamp sentiment on rustic cream scrap, hand cut, crinkle, ink and pop off card front at an angle.
- Ink flower and add to ribbon knot with glue.
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse Stamps - say it with style
Ink :: Ranger - tea dye, antique linen
Cardstock :: PTI - rustic cream
Patterned Paper :: My Mind's Eye - Ooh La La collection (la dee dee); Creative Imaginations - notes ledger
Embellishments :: Prima - flower, rhinestone flourish; Melissa Phillips - twill tape