Let's all say..."YAAAAAAAY!"
Now, that we've all yelled out, here's a card for you today. I created this one last month for the Paper Crafts sketch challenge call. It's a mini card and very 'warm' with the felt flower embellishment. This is a "Fast Friday" card and easy to make multiples.
It's going to be a beautiful weekend here in the Washington, DC area, so I hope to enjoy a bit of that this Easter weekend. I hope you all enjoy your weekend as well, whether you celebrate Easter or not, weekends are celebratory own their own every week! :)
I also want to share that I've updated my "For Sale" posting with a new stamp set. I was so excited that someone purchased the stamps and punches that I could not wait to get another set up for sale. Believe me, there are plenty more! So, please take a peek at a great graduation set, perfect for the upcoming 'graduation season.'
Thanks for your visit and enjoy your weekend!
- Trim kraft cardstock to create a 4.25" square card base.
- Die cut label from patterned paper.
- Die cut circle and stamp vintage circle border.
- Stamp sentiment and add liquid pearls to embellish.
- Adhere circle die cut to label die cut with foam adhesive.
- Adhere label die cut to card front with foam adhesive.
- Add felt flower embellishment.
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse Stamps - blessed by you, vintage circles
Ink :: ClearSnaps - colorbox chestnut
Cardstock :: PTI - kraft, rustic cream
Patterned Paper :: My Mind's Eye Breaking Free collection (Wild Ride-only smiles boy)
Embellishments :: AlexxKesh - felt flower; Ranger - liquid pearls
Tools :: Spellbinders - labels 9, standard circle large nestabilities, wizard