*Bleeps = Blog Peeps
- Trim sweet blush cardstock and stamp text background with sweet blush ink.
- Ink the edges with dye in and a blending tool.
- Stamp thread spools, cut out, and ink the edges.
- Add real thread around thread spools and pop off pink cardstock.
- Add cabbage rose ribbon, tripling it around the cardstock and tie in a bow. Add another bow, then secure with glue dots to make a flower.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Ink a doily, cut, and add to the right side of pink cardstock to create a border.
- Pop focal point off of an A2 card front.
- To make something more vintage, try adding subtle inking to the edges.
- Incorporate vintage elements, such as doilies.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - sew lovely; PTI - text style
Ink :: Hero Arts - latte; PTI - sweet blush; Ranger - antique linen, vintage photo
Cardstock :: PTI - sweet blush, white, spring rain
Embellishments :: MemrieMare - cabbage rose ribbon; Craft Supply - doily, thread
Q & A
Q: What is the ribbon organizer behind me in the videos?
A: It is a Clip it Up ribbon organizer that is installed into the wall. A Splitcoaststampers review can be found here. You can find information about my review here.