Thanks so much for checking me out today!
- Create an A2 card base from lemon tart cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper block, ink, and mat on kraft cardstock.
- Tie twine around multiple times and secure in the back.
- Die cut and emboss the label, ink, and pop off patterned paper.
- Stamp butterfly, cut out, and adhere to label die cut.
- Stamp sentiment below label.
- Pop focal point off card front.
Stamps :: Skipping Stones Design - healing wings
Ink :: SU! - chocolate chip; Ranger - old photo
Cardstock :: PTI - lemon tart, kraft
Patterned Paper :: My Mind's Eye - lush collection
Embellishments :: Craft Supply - twine
Tools :: Spellbinders - wizard, labels nine die template (S4-233)