- Trim crushed curry cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Corner round the top right corner.
- Trim patterned paper strip and adhere to left side of card.
- Add pink ribbon treatment.
- Add rhinestone to ribbon knot.
- Cut tag from bermuda bay cardstock, then stamp sentiment.
- Tie tag around ribbon knot.
- Affix sticker to crushed curry cardstock.
- Add rhinestones to owl's eyes.
Stamps :: PTI - paper tray (sentiment)
Ink :: Clear Snaps - colorbox chestnut
Cardstock :: SU! - crushed curry, bermuda bay
Patterned Paper :: Die Cuts With a View - safari collection
Embellishments :: PTI - raspberry fizz grosgrain ribbon; Recollections - brad; Hambly Screen Prints - owl sticker; KaiserCraft - rhinestones
Tools :: We R Memory Keepers - corner chomper
Hey Everyone! Today, I'm sharing with you a few cards published in the Aprils CARDS Magazine issue. If you don't have a subscription, you should check it out! Northridge Media has an amazing magazine series that feature so many designers and they inspire me to create. Their Stamping Idea book was just released and boy did I have a ball flipping through that issue! These cards feature my love for the clean and simple design. As an artist, my style fluctuates with time and emotion. I hope you are enjoying my current design style, a mix of vintage and shabby.
Speaking of subscriptions because there's no way in the paper crafting world to just have one, thanks everyone for your Embellish Magazine support. The blog hop will continue through the weekend. Don't forget to check out the crinkly stained ribbon tutorial here.
Thanks so much for your visit and all of your encouraging and sweet comments. I hope all of you have an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend (it's a holiday here in the U.S. - for my international readers)!