Hey there everyone! I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Today, starts the sneak-a-peeks of Lawn Fawn's new stamp sets. Critters in the Sea is the stamp set I'm featuring today; however, today's project will relate to tomorrow's sneak-a-peek, so make sure you come back! I created a simple party invitation, perfect for a little boy's party. I could only imagine how difficult it would be to create fun and cute boyish party invites, but the Critters in the Sea set will make it a cinch!
Here's how I made it!
- Cut white cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Stamp 'bubble' background in black ink.
- Die cut and emboss circle and inverted scalloped circle from summer sunrise and aqua mist cardstock, respectively.
- Stamp 'fish' on summer sunrise cardstock, cut out and pop off inverted scalloped circle die cut.
- Stamp 'party invite' with black ink.
- Mat together and pop off invite front center.
- Keep handmade invitations simple so you can create them in batches.
- To add an extra step, you could color the bubbles or ink them in various colors.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - critters in the sea, just my type too
Ink :: Memento - tuxedo black
Cardstock :: PTI - stamper's select white, summer sunrise, aqua mist
Tools :: Spellbinders - standard circles large nestabilities (S4-114), classic inverted scalloped circles large nestabilities (S4-194), wizard
Check out what the rest of the Lawn Fawn Design Team created here.
Enjoy your Memorial Day and I'll be back late tonight with a couple more posts! Thanks for your visit!