Hey there, Bleeps! I hope you had a great weekend! I celebrated my birthday Saturday and danced the night away. I also got a lot of rest the entire weekend, which means I didn't get as much done in the studio, but I bet you that rest was much more important than anything I could have created!
Today, I am participating in Waltzingmouse's Blog Waltz to celebrate their first year in business! Claire is a really great designer and I've been a huge fan of her company since the beginning, especially with the introduction of her stamps that match Spellbinders™ die templates.
Also, I wanted to share with you that Waltzingmouse Stamps has a great interview in Embellish Magazine's Premier Issue here. If you haven't subscribed to this issue yet, you are missing out!
So, here's to your first anniversary, Claire and to many more! I wish you and Waltzingmouse huge successes in the future!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday!
- Trim kraft cardstock block and stamp wheat pattern background.
- Adhere patterned paper to kraft cardstock and ink the edges.
- Add flower trim.
- Die cut label and emboss, then stamp border and ink the edges.
- Die cut circle, stamp sentiment, and ink.
- Pop circle off label die cut.
- Pop label die cut off patterned paper.
- Adhere focal point to card front and stitch the edges.
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse - say it with style, very vintage labels no. 5, off beat backgrounds
Ink :: SU! - chocolate chip; Ranger - old photo
Cardstock :: PTI - kraft, dark chocolate, melon berry
Patterned Paper :: Webster's Pages
Embellishments :: Webster's Pages - peach bloomer trim
Tools :: Spellbinders - labels five nestabilities (S4-229 ), standard circle nestabilities large (S4- 114), wizard