Thanks for your visit. I'll be back later with my Caardvarks post! See you then!
- Trim berry sorbet cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Stamp post card image on white cardstock, cut, and ink using blending tool and dye inks.
- Stamp rain drops using old paper ink.
- Add ruffled ribbon and tie a ribbon around post card into a bow (twice).
- Adhere post card to card front.
- Stamp umbrellas twice (first in berry sorbet ink, then in plum pudding ink - stamping the handle in ClearSnap ColorBox chestnut roan ink).
- Cut out umbrellas and pop them off card front.
- Add rhinestones/pearl.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock, ink, then pop off card front.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - partly cloudy; Unity - post card
Ink :: ClearSnap - chestnut roan (ColorBox chalk); PTI - berry sorbet, plum pudding; Ranger - old paper
Cardstock :: PTI - berry sorbet, white
Embellishments :: MemrieMare - cabbage rose ribbon; KaiserCraft - rhinestones/pearl
Tools :: Ranger - blending tool