- Create an A2 card from red cardstock.
- Stamp umbrellas on cream cardstock and cut out. *See Tips*
- Trim rustic cream cardstock block and adhere umbrellas.
- Tie brown ribbon into a knot.
- Stamp sentiment and mat on turquoise cardstock.
- Mat on patterned paper and adhere to card front.
- Ink the umbrella in a color first, then ink the handle in brown on the corner of the ink pad.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - partly cloudy
Ink :: Clear Snaps - Colorbox (chestnut roan, mint, yellow); PTI - pure poppy, ripe avocado
Cardstock :: PTI - pure poppy, rustic cream, hawaiian shores
Patterned Paper :: My Mind's Eye
Embellishments :: PTI - brown twill tape