Don't forget to take a peek at what the other "Fawnies" created using this set. You should get another peek at something new in the new stamp set!
- Die cut square from cork.
- Stamp telephone; once on cork and again on spring moss cardstock.
- Cut telephone from cardstock and pop off cork.
- Add black rhinestones to telephone digit buttons.
- Stamp push pin on cork (partially off) and again on pink cardstock. Cut out.
- Mat cork on green cardstock die cut square.
- Adhere square die cuts to felt scalloped square die cut.
- Add push pin stamped image on pink cardstock.
- Adhere focal point to card front.
- Stamp greeting on card front.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn :: Just My Type + Just My Type Too
Ink :: SU! - black
Cardstock :: PTI - raspberry fizz, spring moss
Embellishments :: PTI - black felt; QuicKutz - cork; KaiserCraft - black rhinestones
Tools :: Spellbinders - scalloped square nestabilities (S4-127), square nestabilities (S4-126, S4-128), wizard