Bleeps...I'm back with the third stamp set for Lawn Fawn's June release! It's called Bake Me a Cake and if you're not already a baker, you will be after you see and stamp with this set! There are so many 'sweet' options. I made a birthday card full of stars perfect for that superstar birthday girl! I added some glitter to the cake, but it did not photograph well. You can peek at it a bit more in the detailed thumbnail.
- Trim patterned paper to about 3.75" x 5", ink, and add border stitching.
- Stamp cake on white cardstock and color stars/candles.
- Cut cake out, ink, and add glitter.
- Add ribbon treatment with star and pop cake off card front.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere to an A2 card front.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - bake me a cake
Ink :: Memento - black; Ranger - tea dye, old photo
Cardstock :: Gina K. - white; PTI - vintage cream
Patterned Paper :: My Mind's Eye - lush collection ooh la la
Embellishments :: MemrieMare - star, cabbage rose ribbon
Tools :: Janome Sew Mini sewing machine
Check out what the rest of the Lawn Fawn Design Team created here.
Thanks for stopping by!