Hey Bleeps! I'm back today with another Lawn Fawn sneak-a-peek. Remember when I told you that yesterday's sneak-a-peek would relate to today's? Well, here is why - I created an ensemble to go with the entire young boy's party. I made a thank you card and party favor, which highlights the Critters in the Sea set along with Harold's ABCs. With Harold's ABCs, you can personalize anything and create your own sentiment, like I did with the "thanks" and even your own background pattern.
Here's how I did it!
- Trim white cardstock to 3.5" x 4.5" and stamp text background pattern. See next section on how I made it quick and easy and more options.
- Pop text background off an A2 card front.
- Die cut and emboss circle and inverted scalloped circles and mat together.
- Stamp "thanks" and pop off card front center.
- Stamp "fish" and pop off die cut.
- Line letters on acrylic block and stamp like you would any background stamp. See photo below.
- You can create a special background pattern with a personalized message.
- Imagine using a different color ink to make a special sentiment 'jump' out of the text background stamped pattern.
- Recycle containers. The container I used here was recycled from a packaged treat Mac brought home to me from a retirement party at work. There are craft supplies everywhere!
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - harold's abcs, critters in the sea
Ink :: Memento - tuxedo black
Cardstock :: PTI - stamper's select white, summer sunrise, aqua mist
Embellishments :: Craft Supply - clear container
Tools :: Spellbinders - standard circles large nestabilities (S4-114), classic inverted scalloped circles large nestabilities (S4-194), wizard
Check out what the rest of the Lawn Fawn Design Team created here.
Thanks for stopping by!