Hi there! In case some of you have forgotten, I call my blog readers "Bleeps" for my "blog peeps." It's just a special little name I made of for all of my blog friends! I can't believe I'm actually back to share another card today. This card has a few of my new favorites, including vintage ensembles, stamps, typewriter fonts.
- Stamp postcard on aqua mist cardstock, then cut out.
- Adhere clear border element on an A2 kraft card front.
- Adhere tag to postcard with twine and button treatment.
- Stamp label on aqua mist cardstock, cut out, then pop off cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on kraft cardstock, cut out, then pop off label. Add buttons.
- Pop postcard off card front.
Stamps :: Unity Stamp Company – vintage postcard; Cornish Heritage Farms – on the
Ink :: Tsukineko – tuxedo black
Cardstock :: PTI – kraft, aqua mist
Patterned Paper :: Graphic 45 – communiqué collection (communiqué tags)
Embellishments :: May Arts – twine; PTI – aqua mist button, true black buttons; Me &
My Big Ideas – acetate border
Tools :: We R Memory Keepers – crop-a-dile, eyelet
Coming Soon - Next Month
- New Releases!
- Photography Tips, Tricks, and Techniques (from my perspective) I will do a series of postings from using your DSLR camera, setting up your shots, editing project photographs, organizing saved files, importing photos to your blogs! Are you ready?!
- CHA Summer!
Thanks for stopping by! Take care, Bleeps!!