Hey there! Thanks so much for all of your very nice comments on my card yesterday! Your words of encouragement mean so much. So, I have one more card to share with you today to "cheer you up!"
- Trim patterned paper into a 5.5” square and adhere on a 5.5” card base.
- Add ribbon treatment.
- Distress die cut with inks, then add rhinestones.
- Die cut ovals.
- Adhere black oval to die cut.
- Stamp sentiment on cream die cut, add distress ink, then pop off black die cut.
- Pop die cut off card front center.
Stamps :: JustRite – tiny words
Ink :: Ranger – antique linen, tea dye; Tsukineko – tuxedo black
Cardstock :: PTI – terracotta tile, true black, rustic cream
Patterned Paper :: Graphic 45 – Le’Romantique collection (well groomed)
Embellishments :: Me & My Big Ideas – die cut, rhinestones; Michaels – ribbon
Spellbinders :: classic ovals large, small nestabilities (S4-110, S4-112), wizard
Miss my cooking posts? I'll try to post a recipe this weekend that's a simple salad to share with your family and friends! Also, I'll be sure to share my Maryland roots with how I eat crabs. This could be a video too! I just ordered a bushel for our little shindig this weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great Friday Eve and take care of yourselves, Bleeps!