Hey there Bleeps! Happy Friday to you! It's a long holiday weekend here in the States, so I'm ready to get my 'eat on!' But before I do, I wanted to share an invitation created for Embellish Magazine's new challenge. Head on over and check it out here.
- Trim patterned paper to about 4" x 5.25".
- Trim green cardstock strip, then dry emboss it, and adhere it to patterned paper.
- Hand stitch on green cardstock strip and distress the edges with your fingernail.
- Stamp text box and sentiment on cream cardstock, then cut out and pop off card front.
- Die cut and emboss label, circle, and scalloped circle.
- Stamp martini on circle, then ink.
- Mat die cuts together and pop off card front.
- Adhere everything to kraft A2 card base.
- Add stickles.
Stamps :: Unity - soirees & such
Ink :: PTI - scarlet jewel; Ranger - antique linen
Cardstock :: PTI - scarlet jewel, kraft, vintage cream, ripe avocado, gold
Patterned Paper :: KaiserCraft - gypsie sisters collection (ella)
Embellishments :: Ranger - stickles
Tools :: Spellbinders - labels three (S4-189), standard circles small (S4-116), classic scalloped circles small (S4-125), fleur de lis pattern impressabilities (I4-1014), wizard
Thanks so much for stopping by! If I'm not back tomorrow with my easy salad recipe, then you all have a great weekend and enjoy your "Fun Fourth" holiday!