Hey there! I'm so happy it's Thursday and this week is wrapping up soon. Last night, I created a card inspired by Waltzingmouse's Sketch Challenge. This card turned out so "beachy." Although that was not my intent, I'm glad I traveled down that creative road. I had a fun time turning the sketch and even my Labels Three die cut for a fun new perspective. The border stamp is so fun used with this die template! Speaking of die templates, have you all remembered to check out the Spellbinders Blog Frenzy? The sneak peeks have been amazing! Don't forget to keep check them out every day!
- Trim blue patterned paper to about 4" x 5.25" and mat on another patterned paper piece.
- Trim three strips of red cardstock and adhere to the left side of patterned papers.
- Stamp label border and sentiment and die cut label.
- Add button with twine and pop off patterned paper.
- Adhere to kraft A2 card base.
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse Stamps - very vintage labels no. 3, blessed by you
Ink :: Ranger
Cardstock :: PTI - kraft, pure poppy
Patterned Paper :: My Mind's Eye - breaking free collection
Embellishments :: DeNami Design - sand buttons; PTI - pure poppy button; Craft Supply - twine
Tools :: Spellbinders™ - S4-189 Labels Three, wizard
Thanks for coming by today! Have a great Friday Eve!!