Hey there! Happy Hump Day! Today, I made another clean and simple layout card with a flair of elegance. Using some of my new goodies, I had fun creating. I'm feeling the need to get back into a zone of crafting after being so project-focused for so many weeks. It's almost like I'm free as a bird. So, I thought it was quite fitting to add "Mr. Birdy" here to this card! I don't necessarily like birds in real life, but really like them on my projects. I haven't added one to my designs in quite a while, so I'm happy about using one here. The handwriting font used in the DeNami Design sentiment stamp is just perfect for a personal card to send that touch of love. This color combo is so much fun. You'll be seeing it very soon (wink, wink)!
- Trim brown cardstock to about 3.25" x 3.5" and stamp the Moroccan tile pattern, then add clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Add vintage trim to the bottom of cardstock.
- Add bunched ribbon, then adhere pearls.
- Pop bird die cut off stamped background and pop it off an A2 rustic cream card base.
- Stamp sentiment on blue cardstock and pop off card base.
Stamps :: Savvy Stamps from Impress Stamps - tile pattern; DeNami Design - sending you love
Ink :: Versamark; Versafine - vintage sepia
Cardstock :: PTI - rustic cream, dark chocolate, aqua mist
Embellishments :: Craft Supply - crinkled ribbon; KaiserCraft - pearls; American Crafts - embossing powder; K&Co - die cut bird from Handmade Emphemera Pack; Making Memories - vintage trim
*Don't forget to check out the Spellbinders' Blog Frenzy Event going on NOW!
Thanks for stopping by and take care!