BLEEPS! How have you been? I hope you all are doing well. I finally got a chance to make a quick card. Can you tell this one is a quickie?! I did do a bit of die cutting, so that took a few extra steps, but other than that it came together really easily. I've been dying to use some new products I've neglected, so I pulled some out here.
- Trim patterned paper to about 4" x 5.25".
- Die cut circle on cream cardstock, then stamp decorative frame around die cut and cut out the frame.
- Die cut a larger circle, stamp sentiment, and pop decorative frame off of it.
- Add rhinestones and adhere to patterned paper.
- Trim two strips of patterned paper and adhere to polka dotted patterned paper.
- Adhere everything to an A2 yellow card base.
Stamps :: Verve Stamps - thankful accents
Ink :: Memento - tuxedo black; PTI - berry sorbet
Cardstock :: PTI - berry sorbet, lemon tart; WorldWin - canvas
Patterned Paper :: Pink Paislee - queen bee collection
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - black rhinestones
Tools :: Spellbinders™ - standard circles SM (S4-116), wizard (W-001)
I hope you all have a great Tuesday. Thank so much for stopping by to visit me!