Hi there! I'm back with another Lawn Fawn sneak-a-peek. This stamp set is called "Judy's Blooms" and is full of stamps that will make your heart bloom with glee! Can you believe it? I created a scrapbook layout to share with you all to feature those blooms. The flowers on the "clothesline" is one of the blooms in the set. The set will be available July 8, 2010 at 12:01 am EST. Please hop on over to Lawn Fawn's blog to check out more sneak peeks by the design team.
- Trim patterned paper lace strips and adhere to scrap layout base.
- Adhere two doilies to the back of a 4 x 6 photo, then adhere it to scrap layout base.
- Punch holes in layout and set eyelets.
- Add twine to make a "clothesline."
- Stamp blooms on aqua cardstock, cut out, then add to "clothesline" with mini clothespins.
- Add rhinestones to flowers and doilies.
- Stamp journaling on white cardstock strips, then adhere to scrap layout base.
- Add thickers for the main title.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - Judy's Blooms (available July 8, 2010), Harold's ABCs
Ink :: Memento - tuxedo black
Cardstock :: PTI - hawaiian shores, white
Patterned Paper :: Hambly Screenprints - 3/4" graph, on edge, old lace
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones; American Crafts - root beer float thickers; Making Memories - eyelets; May Arts - twine; Craft Supply - mini clothespins, doilies
Tools :: We R Memory Keepers - crop-a-dile big bite