I'm happy to report it's time for a Lawn Fawn new release. So, today I'm here to share a sneak-a-peek at one of the new stamp sets. This set is called "Swimsuit Season" and includes fun summer stamps. There's so much you can do with them. I fabric pieced the bikini stamps for some texture. Check out what the rest of the design team created here. The set will be available for sale on July 8, 2010 at 12:01 am EST.
- Trim aqua cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Trim polka dotted fabric strip and adhere to card front.
- Add kraft envelope.
- Triple up some twine and tie it around card front and add a rhinestone.
- Die cut a square, add distress ink and set aside.
- Trim frame and set aside.
- Stamp bikini on white cardstock and cut out.
- Stamp bikini on polka dotted fabric, cut out, then piece on cardstock bikini.
- Add distress ink and rhinestones to bikini, then pop off decorative frame.
- Pop decorative frame off square die cut.
- Pop square die cut off card front.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Add rhinestones to card front.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - swimsuit season (introduced July 8, 2010 at 12:01 am EST)
Ink :: SU! - chocolate chip; Ranger - antique linen
Cardstock :: PTI - hawaiian shores; white; WorldWin - canvas
Patterned Paper :: Hambly Screenprints - frame wallpaper
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones; American Crafts - dear lizzy collection (tickled tulip sticky back fabric); May Arts - twine; Maya Road - envelope
Tools :: Spellbinders™. - classic squares LG (S4-126), wizard
Thanks for visiting today! Take care!