Hi Bleeps! I hope you all are having a great week! Last night, I was inspired by some new patterned paper I've been eyeing since it's reveal, Graphic 45's Hallowe'en in Wonderland collection. I usually do not create any Halloween projects, but this collection helps out...a lot!
I'm getting really excited about our upcoming trip. We're headed to CHA! I hope to see some Bleeps and meet new ones too!
- Trim purple cardstock to create a 5.5" square card base.
- Stamp checkered background pattern with purple ink.
- Adhere ric rac trim and twine to the card front.
- Die cut label from patterned paper.
- Die cut scalloped square frame purple cardstock, then add rhinestone frame.
- Pop scalloped square frame die cut off label die cut.
- Pop patterned paper circle die cut off center of frame embellishment.
- Add mini library clip to frame embellishment and pop off card front.
- Add tag with mini safety pin to card front.
- Die cut star and staple die cut, then pop off card front.
- On rustic cardstock, stamp sentiment, add distress ink, then adhere to card front.
- DIY Die Cut Framed Embellishments - Yes, you can do-it-yourself! Simply use your die templates to create your own custom framed embellishments now being sold in the markets. Combine shapes, patterns, and textures for fun embellishments.
- Stamping with Distress - Want an uneven stamped image? Try adding uneven ink coverage!
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse Stamps - off beat backgrounds (checkered pattern); The Stamps of Life - thanks2fall (sentiment)
Ink :: Papertrey Ink - plum pudding; Ranger - antique linen; Tsukineko - memento tuxedo black
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - plum pudding, ripe avocado, rustic cream
Patterned Paper :: Graphic 45 - wonderland classifieds, tags (hallowe'en in wonderland collection)
Embellishments :: Heidi Swapp - bling frame; Craft Supply - twine, black ric rac trim; Stampin' Up! - mini library clip; Creative Impressions - safety pin
Tools :: Spellbinders - classic scalloped squares LG (S4-127), classic squares LG (S4-126), stars five (S4-092), labels three (s4-189), wizard; Ranger - blending tool, mini stapler
Thanks for stopping by! Take care!!