You may find this card published in CARDS magazine April 2011.
The image will be replaced after May 2011. Thanks
Hey Everyone! I hope you've had a great week. It's finally Friday and the weekend is right here for us all to enjoy. Do you all have any plans? I'll be working on a few projects and of course some include stamping, recording videos, and photography too!
I decided to use some new stamps I purchased from W Plus 9 Design Studio. I really liked the peacock stamps and just had to have them. It's a form of a bird and you all should know how I feel about birds on my projects...I just gotta have 'em! So...here's the card I made. It's pretty simply, but that's a 'beautiful thing', right?!
Here are some extra details on the card...
- Trim rustic cream cardstock to about 4" x 5.25", then stamp background pattern.
- Adhere doily to the left side and wrap the remaining part around the rustic cream cardstock (or cut it off to save the other end).
- Stamp peacock on kraft cardstock with blue and green inks.
- Cut peacock out, adhere swarovski crystals, then pop off doily.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and pop off cardstock.
- Adhere altogether on ocean tides A2 card base.
Stamps :: W Plus 9 Design Studio - magical moments
Ink :: Ranger - broken china, peeled paint; Papertrey Ink - summer sunrise
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - rustic cream, white, ocean tides; Worldwin - kraft
Embellishments :: My Favorite Things - swarovski crystals; Craft Supply - doily
Thanks so much for popping by today. Ya'll have a great weekend!