Hey there! I'm back today with another Lawn Fawn card, but this time it's because they're sponsoring an Embellish Magazine Color Challenge! This challenge is all about the quirky, cutesy, and clean design style that Lawn Fawn makes it so easy to create using their stamps. They just had an amazing release, selling out of stamps, so make sure you check them out if you haven't already!
The design team really made awesome cards using this beautiful color palette, I think I will be definitely using again! I hope you have time to make a quirky, cute, and clean project for this challenge. We're looking forward to seeing your designs!
- Trim rustic cream cardstock to 4.25" x 5.5" and stamp clouds.
- Stamp rain in aqua mist ink.
- Stamp umbrellas, cut out and pop off card front at an angle.
- On aqua mist cardstock strip, stamp sentiment in brown ink, corner round one edge, and adhere to card front.
- On a strip of melon berry cardstock, cut a decorative edge using scissors and adhere to card front.
- Adhere card front to an A2 kraft card base and corner round the bottom corners.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - partly cloudy
Ink :: Tsukineko - VersaFine vintage sepia
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - aqua mist, melon berry, rustic cream, kraft
Tools :: Craft Supply - decorative scissors; We R Memory Keepers - corner chomper
Thanks so much for visiting today and have a great weekend!