Hey there Bleeps! Happy Sunday to you. Today, DeNami Design is hosting a blog hop. The theme is polka dots, so I created a card that's a bit on the 80s side! Have you tried their stamps? If not, you should. I stamped my card today with a new polka dot background stamp and it was SUPER EASY to line up the dotted design...yes, even with a rubber stamp! Just thought I'd share that tidbit because I surprised myself too! Their stamps are cut around the images as opposed to a straight line, which means you can peek over one side and see where you are stamping. This also means that no extra ink gets on that red rubber. DeNami Design's stamps are great quality rubber stamps.
Prize: 3- $20 DeNami gift certificate. (One "hidden" winner on three different blogs) The winners will be chosen and announced on the DeNami Design blog on August 17th.
Thanks for hopping by! Please hop on to check out Ayana Posadas!
- Trim rustic cream cardstock to 4" x 5.25" and stamp polka dotted background with black ink.
- Spritz glimmer mist on cream cardstock and mat on black cardstock.
- Stamp square border on soft stone cardstock and die cut square. Then, stamp sentiments.
- Trim a 1" strip of pink cardstock and adhere it to card front at an angle.
- Adhere square die cut with foam adhesive.
- Add double ribbon treatments with button embellishments.
- Stamp flowers on turquoise paper, cut out and pop off square die cut.
- Adhere onto turquoise cardstock and an A2 card base.
Stamps :: DeNami Design - polka dot background, sending you love (sentiment), whimsical flower, med. double line square
Ink :: Close to My Heart - black; Tsukineko - memento tuxedo black; Tattered Angels - SWAK, turquoise blue, pomegranate glimmer mist
Cardstock :: DeNami Design - turquoise, pink; Papertrey Ink - rustic cream, soft stone
Embellishments :: DeNami Design - black, pink buttons; Papertrey Ink - true black twill tape; KaiserCraft - rhinestones
Tools :: Spellbinders - S4-128 Classic Squares SM, Wizard