- apple cider vinegar
- hyrdro cortisone
- preparation h
- ice (lots)
- benadryl itch stick
- campho phenique
- baking soda/water paste
- clear nail polish
Caardvarks is hosting a new challenge. There are some fun sketches over there for you all to be creative with, so head on over to the blog. First, make sure you check out all of the designer's projects, then see what the challenge is all about! Here are a couple cards I made using digital images by Tiffany Doodles.
- Trim polka dotted patterned paper to about 4.25" x 6".
- Trim striped patterned paper to about 4.25" x 2" then adhere to center of polka dotted patterned paper.
- Trim orange patterned paper to about 4.25" x 1" and adhere to bottom of polka dotted paper.
- Add decorative edge bracket and scalloped edge die cut strips and trim excess to fit 4.25" width.
- Add zig zag stitching to borders.
- Die cut circle from orange patterned paper. Add stitching and adhere to patterned paper.
- Add green twill tape strip.
- Print digital butterfly image, add adhesive and coat with glitter. Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
- Add buttons with glue.
- Stamp sentiment on blue patterned paper and adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
- Adhere patterned paper to 4.25" x 6" card base.
Ink :: Tsukineko - memento tuxedo black
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - hawaiian shores
Patterned Paper :: Kaisercraft - hippy girl collection
Digital Image :: Tiffany Doodles - paper kit butterfly
Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink - buttons, chartreuse twill tape; Martha Stewart - glitter
Tools :: Spellbinders - S4-116 standard circles sm, wizard; Janome - sewing machine
- Trim card base to about 2.5" x 6"
- Trim strips of green cardstock to various heights and 2.5" wide and adhere to card front to create a gradient.
- Print dogwood digital image, color, add glue and glitter, cut out, and adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
- Add tulle with button at the top.
- Stamp sentiment.
Ink :: Tsukineko - memento tuxedo black; COPIC markers
Cardstock :: Stampin' Up! - certainly celery, kiwi kiss, old olive; Papertrey Ink - rustic cream, spring moss
Digital Image :: Tiffany Doodle - dogwood
Embellishments :: Craft Supply - green tulle; GCD Studios - black button; Martha Stewart - glitter
Thanks for visiting today! Have a great Sunday!