- Trim patterned paper to about 4.25" x 5.25", then adhere on an A2 card base.
- Trim red cardstock strip and adhere to left side of patterned paper.
- Die cut label from patterned paper and adhere to card front center with foam adhesive.
- Die cut circle from white cardstock, airbrush, then stamp sentiment.
- Adhere circle die cut on label with foam adhesive.
- Add flowers.
Although I did not create a video sharing how I made this card, I did record a few techniques to share with you, including using a positioner to stamp images in the perfect location and to get a bolder ink impression and airbrushing with a die template.
Stamps :: JustRite - Christmas Nested Sentiments & Verse
Ink :: Close to My Heart - cranberry; Copic - BG15 aqua
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - white, pure poppy, linen
Patterned Paper :: Kaisercraft - 'tis the season collection
Embellishments :: Recollections - flowers
Tools :: Spellbinders - S4-301 labels sixteen, S4-116 standard circles sm, W-001 wizard; Copic - airbrush system
Please visit these designers’ blogs to see what fabulous JustRite Christmas inspiration they have for you on the hop today!
JustRite Inspiration Blog
Spellbinders Paper Arts
Ashley Cannon Newell
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks so much for hopping along with me today! Take care!