If you've been searching for a perfect set that could give class and elegance to your Christmas gift packaging, search no more! Today, Flourishes is sneak peaking a brand new set called, A Gift for You, and some of the Spellbinders' team is joining them in the fun! This set was designed not only to coordinate with some of Flourishes best-selling Christmas stamp sets, but with more than a handful of Spellbinders Template Dies! A Gift for You, drawn by Marcella Hawley, offers 8 different mini sentiments to fit inside. To make sure your tags come out with a regal style and design, this set coordinates with Spellbinders Labels Fourteen, Labels Fifteen, Labels Sixteen, as well as some of the new circular and square shaped designs like Lacey, Eyelet and Beaded Circles and Lacey or Eyelet Squares! The customizable options are endless.
Would you like to win this set? Simply leave us a comment here on Flourishes blog. Flourishes will draw a winner and announce this coming Saturday in their Winner's Circle on their blog!
Take a peek at what I created...
- Trim scarlet jewel cardstock to about 4" x 5.25" and stamp background pattern with scarlet jewel ink, then ink around the edges with cream ink, and adhere to an A2 card base.
- Add stitching.
- Die cut label, then stamp image and sentiment.
- Ink around the edges with antique linen ink.
- Add crocheted trim, twine, leaf trim.
- Embellish with rhinestones.
- Adhere label to card front center with foam adhesive.
Stamps :: Flourishes - A Gift For You
Ink :: Clear Snaps - ColorBox Chianti; Ranger - antique linen; Papertrey Ink - vintage cream, scarlet jewel
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - rustic cream, scarlet jewel
Embellishments :: May Arts - twine, leaf trim; Kaisercraft - rhinestones; Hero Arts - crocheted trim
Tools :: Spellbinders - S4-290 Labels Fourteen, wizard
Here are some detailed photographs...
Flourishes also has a previously released set I had to use, so I created this card as well.
- Stamp poinsettia image on 4.5" x 6" card front with chianti ink, then stamp twice again on scrap cardstock and cut out.
- Adhere poinsettias on card front with foam adhesive and bend.
- Add rhinestones.
- Stamp greeting inside.
Stamps :: Flourishes - poinsettia & boxwood
Ink :: ClearSnaps - ColorBox chianti; Stampin' Up! - chocolate chip
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink linen
Embellishments :: Kaisercraft rhinestones
Here are some detailed photographs of this card.
Head on over to the rest of the gang showcasing some great projects with the new stamp set too!
· AJ Otto
Thanks so much for your visit! Have a great Friday Eve!