Hey Everyone! I hope you're enjoying your Sunday. I've been busy reorganizing my studio. I've organized my ribbon and buttons and added a wall mounted cabinet above my counter top workstation. I'm really excited about it and have yet to fill it up because I had to make this card! I know, really funny! Anyway, I'm really thankful for the studio space that I have and for McArthur for helping me organize my space and building the furniture and installing it! He was a real IKEA trooper yesterday and I appreciate that! I now have a full space and he's moved up to my old studio to have his own 'private' office! I'm going to miss him on the computer with me, but having an extra work table is also exciting. So, my day yesterday inspired the creation of this card to give thanks for my life.
Here's a detailed photograph showcasing the felt leaf die cut that I stitched to create the veins.
- Trim cream cardstock to 4" x 5.25" and stamp leaves and text background.
- Adhere vintage trim, felt border, and green twill tape ribbon.
- Die cut label, ink the edges, and adhere to cardstock with foam adhesive.
- Die cut leaf from felt, ad stitching, then adhere to label with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment on cardstock strip and adhere with foam adhesive.
- Ink the edges of the cardstock and adhere to an A2 card base, then ink those edges as well.
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse Stamps - blessed by you, teeny trees; Papertrey Ink - text background
Ink :: Close to My Heart - bamboo, autumn terracotta, garden green; Ranger - antique linen, vintage photo; Stampin' Up! - chocolate chip
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - vintage cream, rustic cream
Embellishments :: Heather Bailey - felt; Websters Pages - vintage trim; Papertey Ink - ripe avocado twill tape
Tools :: Spellbinders - S4-301 labels sixteen, S4-228 nested maple leaves, wizard; Janome - sewing machine
Thanks so much for hopping by! I'm really thankful for my readers and all of your support! Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.