Happy Friday, Bleeps! It's time for another Embellish color challenge! This time, it's all about bags! It's almost that time of year where we start giving from our heart and designing a coordinating gift bag is a perfect addition to any gift and wraps it well too! Head over to the blog to check out the designers' bags. They are very inspiring!
I chose to make this chipboard snowflake die cut the focal point of the bag. It's covered in silver glass glitter and embellished with a light pink button!
At the top, I die cut the scalloped edge, then added a label die cut and finished it off with a ribbon. Yep, could've added a tag, but didn't. When I give gift bags, I usually do not add tags, so I kept it as I would give. I usually stuff a card on the inside of the bag! :)
- Die cut scalloped border on bag top. Keep the bag folded, place die side up with the scalloped edge facing the top of the bag. *Yep I used the red bag as a dark pink shade*
- Die cut label then emboss it. Trim it to fit bag front.
- Add ribbon around label die cut, then adhere to bag front.
- Add lace trim under ribbon treatment.
- Adhere glue to chipboard, then cover with glass glitter and let dry. Adhere button with twine to snowflake center, then adhere it to bag front.
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - true black
Embellishments :: It's in the Bag! - red paper lunch bag; Creative Cuts & More - chipboard snowflake; Papertrey Ink- sweet blush button; May Arts - twine; Melissa Frances - silver glass glitter; Michaels - white grosgrain ribbon
Tools :: Spellbinders - LF-190 grand labels four, GC-001 grand calibur; Provo Craft - swiss dots embossing folder, cuttlebug
Don't forget, I have a blog giveaway here.
Also, I'll be back with another post for my last Caardvarks challenge. You have to check it out!
Thanks for visiting! I'll catch you later!