header.gif (12,818 bytes)

4.18.2008

Baby Boy in My Studio






Last month, on one of my frequent visits to Michael's, I found this window case! I thought how perfect this would work in my studio to store small items, such as stamps and stickles. It was very easy to hang on the wall and all your items remain dust-free in the case!









This card is one of my quick 10-minutes or less cards! Many times, I want to make a card, but do not have the time to stay couped up in my studio for hours. So, I have started 'quick cards' which allows me to create paper art that is simple and fast. Quick cards typically do not have a lot of detail; however, they are simple and clean. This quick card was created by using blue card stock, patterned paper, ribbon, brads, and a stamp.

Ingredients:
Stamp: Fiskars
Ink: CTMH Black
Paper: blue card stock (Michaels); BoBunny polka dot
Accessories: Brads, circle punch, scallop punch, ribbon
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design