header.gif (12,818 bytes)

4.14.2008

Sympathy & Friendship

I decided to share a card with you today since my earlier post was 'boring!' This sympathy and friendship card was made for some friends of mine who lost a loved one. I stamped the bird on the blue cardstock. The edges of the blue cardstock are paper pierced using SU! mat pack. The square and scalloped square are punched using nestabilities. The background of the card is embossed using swiss dots cuttlebug folder (my new favorite). I added two ribbons for a matching effect.

Ingredients

Stamps: SU! Always; My Sentiments Exactly (MSE!) Sympathy Sentiments
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip craft
Paper: Papertrey Ink aqua mist; CTMH brown
Accessories: Paper Source satin brown; Papertrey Ink satin aqua mist; Nestabilities
Techniques: Dry emboss; Stamp

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design