header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.23.2008

Baby Boy Chipboard Album


I hope you all had a great weekend! I had a full weekend and accomplished a lot! The convention was great. They had a lot of vendors. It all depends on your 'taste' of paper craft supplies, but there was something there for everyone! My favorite vendor was Quick Quotes. I am now a fan of incorporating canvas into paper art! I'll share a canvas mini book I finished on Saturday with you tomorrow. I have to finish editing some of the pictures!








This is a BABY chipboard album I started MONTHS ago. I finally decided to embellish it. How could I complete the most tedious part and not do the most fun part...accessorize! So, after finishing my canvas album, I started added crazy stuff to this one!

The book is bound by three rings with ribbon and waxy flaxy. The chipboard spells BABY. The first page has a vellum saying, flowers, ribbon and thickers to adorn.
















This is the back of the B and the front of the A. I added 'adorable' to the A page.













This is the back of the A and the front of the second B. The A features a pocket insert for baby information and some buttons. The B is embellished with an oversized paper clip and ribbon












This is the back of the B and the front of the Y. The paper clip is continued on the back. A vellum quote is used on this page. The Y features a few mats for pictures and ribbon!













A lot of people leave the back plain, but if there's space...I fill it! A larger picture can be placed here. Flowers and ribbon are seem from all angles of this book!

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design