header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.30.2008

Masculine Birthday Wishes

These two cards are some masculine birthday cards, which are kind of hard for me to do because I love to add flowers and be dazzles to everything! But, I like the way they turned out because of their simplicity and of course the earth tones I love! I cased my own card again and you can find it here. I embossed the happy birthday (top portion) using my Cuttlebug and Happy Birthday embossing folder on vanilla cardstock. I inked the negative side of the embossing folder (the side with the logo) to get this effect! I added the green pattern paper below from Target and a satin ribbon to finish it off.

My Goodies
Ink: Brown
Paper: Vanilla; Marcella pattern adhesive mat stack from Target
Accessories: ribbon; cuttlebug
Technique: Embossed


I designed this card by first stamping the vanilla cardstock with a sandpaper background stamp in light brown ink. I added the stripe pattern paper, along with kraft and brown cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on vanilla cardstock and matted it on kraft cardstock. I tied natural hemp around the card for the finishing masculine element.

My Goodies
Stamp: PTI Out on a Limb; SU! Sanded
Ink: Desert Sand (CTMH)
Paper: PTI kraft; brown, vanilla; Pattern Paper - unknown
Accessories: Natural Hemp (CTMH)
Technique: Stamped

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design