header.gif (12,818 bytes)

7.01.2008

A New Design (online) is Open

Yes, you can now visit A New Design to shop online! Please visit the web site. Click on "Shop" to enter into the shopping component. Feel free to browse and shop. Let me know what you think (or if anything does not work)! I have been working on this project for months now, so I can only imagine that I may have overlooked something! This is a work-in-progress! I plan on adding new items to the site every week, so be sure to bookmark the page and check it frequently! You may customized greetings for in stock cards or still request custom orders! There are a few other items too that are now available.

I have no paper art to show today, well because this is enough news for the day!

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design