header.gif (12,818 bytes)

7.02.2008

Know Your Truth

Thanks to everyone for their support on my new shopping web site. I appreciate all of the feedback and well wishes I received.

I was motivated to try watercoloring on my cards from Tessa. Although this card turned out okay, I am not into coloring my paper art in any way! I thought I'd try it out to determine whether I like it and discovered I don't! I was supposed to watercolor the flower, but ended up using my watercolor pencils and blender pens than my aqua painter. I discovered I am not your traditional artist, but more of a designer and style artist.

Remain true to yourself and who you are as an individual, but be open to change and new ideas to discover a part of your unknown.

My Goodies
Stamp: Verve Visual (Anniversary Birds); SU! From the Garden (flower)
Ink: black
Paper: PTI summer sunrise, spring garden
Accessories: brads
Technique: Stamped; COLORED

1 comment:

Marie said...

The card turned out great despite you hating watercolor! I love that you gave it a try!

Blog Design: Girly by Design