header.gif (12,818 bytes)

7.09.2008

Celebrate


:: CELEBRATE ::
This card design uses a retired stamp set from CTMH I purchased at GASC last month. I paper-pierced the vase, which means I stamped it on the white cardstock, then stamped in on the yellow (which was an unnecessary step for this card), then placed it in its position. I stamped the flowers, then cut out and popped off. I double matted on berry and green cardstocks, then stitched around the edge with black thread. I added the sentiment on the bottom on green cardstock and popped off the bottom.

My Goodies
Stamp: Celebrate (Card Commentary - CTMH); Flowers/Vase (With Love *retired* - CTMH)
Ink: Black
Paper: PTI white, berry, green, orange, yellow, pink
Accessories: Janome Sew Mini
Technique: Stamped; Paper-Pierced

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design