header.gif (12,818 bytes)

7.11.2008

{hi}



I decided to participate in Kristina's color challenge this week because I needed a quick card to send. West Elm is a great store! They are actually owned by Williams-Sonoma, my favorite (kitchen) store, so I'm not surprised by their merchandise. Williams-Sonoma also owns Pottery Barn, another make your house into a home favorite.

The color choices are great and my guest bedroom is decorated using this color scheme, so I had to participate!





To create this card, I cut a piece of the pattern paper and the orange cardstock. I tore one edge of the orange cardstock for an unfinished look. These pieces were all adhered to chocolate cardstock. I added satin reversible ribbon around the divided line and tied it in a knot. I used American Craft Thickers (leg warmers edition) for the sentiment. The butterflies are stamped in brown ink with polka dots and have a brown stickled body.

: My Goodies ::
Stamp: Art Warehouse Limited Edition Journaling Stamp set
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Paper: Bazzill Basics Cool Canteloupe (orange); Chocolate Chip (SU!); Pattern Paper - Close to Cocoa designer series (SU!)
Accessories: ribbon, thickers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Technique: Stamped

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing!

Blog Design: Girly by Design