header.gif (12,818 bytes)

7.07.2008

Oldies but Goodies

I hope you had a fantastic 4th! I did! You can check out a quick synopsis of some stuff we did here and here. One of my biggest adventures was Ozzy falling in my mom's swimming pool! He has never been around a pool before and somehow got in and was swimming for his life. No pictures to share then because I had to save him! He doggie-paddled his way back to the edge close enough for me to pick him up, instead of jump in...WHEW!

I know I'm posting late, but I'm in one of my stubborn funks! Hey...at least I'll admit it, recognize it, and move on! I'm not feeling too creative at this very moment and I know two reasons why: (1) my craft room looks like a tornado hit it - an F5 to be exact; and (2) I am getting excited about a couple of upcoming trips. Those trips mean I will be out of town for the next week and a half, so not much crafting then either. So, I hope to get inspiration somewhere along the way. I'll drop a hint to my first stop. It is on the west coast and is considered an artsy place. Any guesses? Leave a comment and let me know!

Here is one of my 'older' creations I made last week.

My Goodies
Stamp: MM magnetic alphabet stamps
Ink: red
Paper: gray, navy, basic grey pattern paper
Accessories: eyelets, brads, flowers, thickers
Technique: Stamped



This is a case of a case I have created. This is one of my favorites, but I changed it up a little by personalizing it with a name using my MM alphabet stamps and making it more feminine. I have owned these stamps for over 3 years now, but forgot about them. That is, until I was cleaning up and found my old scrapbook supplies. Still, I placed them in my room, but neglected them. I pulled them out and as you can see, used them on both of these cards! I pop cut them out and pop them off the page!

Oh yeah...Happy Birthday Allison!

My Goodies
Stamp: MM alphabet stamps
Ink: CTMH desert sand, quick quotes amaretto powder puff
Paper: vanilla, target pattern paper
Accessories: cuttlebug, happy birthday embossing folder, Midori pistachio ribbon
Technique: Stamped, embossed

1 comment:

M. Newell said...

Here is another hint: I will be going with you:)! YAY! No worries about your craft room - "A messy desk is the mark of a genius at work."

Blog Design: Girly by Design