header.gif (12,818 bytes)

10.10.2008

Fast Friday Cards


Yaaay, it's Friday! I'm enjoying some much needed time in my studio today! It seems like I go to bed thinking about the possibility of a new design. It's crazy! I rarely use pattern paper, so I wanted to use some new paper I received from SU! the other day! It is out of the new Holiday Mini Catalog. This design is of course, a fast, simple design. The center patter paper is a 2 x 4-inch strip with a solid cardstock that peeks out below. I tied a ribbon across the top. Using a curly punch and Cute & Curly stamp set, I created the sentiment. I stamped on coordinating cardstock and cut out the sentiment for paper piercing technique. I added the felt flower with a dew dot and popped the curly label off of the pattern paper.

More paper crafting this morning and this afternoon for me, then maybe a trip to Costco or one of the local rubber stamp stores. It's a very long weekend, so there's plenty of time, right? Yeah right!

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

:: My Goodies ::
Stamps: SU!-Cute & Curly (sentiment)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Cardstocks: PTI-Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist; Pattern Paper: SU! Autumn Vine Designer Series
Accessories: SU! felt flowers; dew dots; PTI topnotch twill aqua mist ribbon, dimensionals
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 5.5 x 4.25
Blog Design: Girly by Design