header.gif (12,818 bytes)

10.07.2008

Featured Card for World Card Making Day

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share some great news! One of my cards was selected as Creating Keepsakes World Card Making Day (WCMD) featured cards! You can see the link here. WCMD was officially October 4 (the first Saturday in October) that kicks off the holiday card season. So, this year, I decided to participate and post a few of my cards, merely to share with the paper art community. Little did I know that one of my cards would be selected. I am super excited! Can you see me grinning!

By the way, the card that won is in this post (the wedding card). So, please, by all means, CELEBRATE with me and create something bold, something new!

A special thanks goes to Dawn McVey for posting the information on WCMD on her blog! She's super talented and really nice and has answered many of my questions for me!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Ashley, congratulations! i love that card. and it's about time :)
I bet you if you submit all the cards that you been posting they'll be all selected :)

I'm so happy for you and btw, love your new picture.

Charlene Austin said...

Yay! Congrats. So well deserved. I agree with Catherine that all your cards should be selected! Your cards need to get published. Have you submitted? Go for it!

Angie Tieman said...

Congratulations on the big feature!! That's super cool! That wedding cake card is beautiful, you deserve it!

Keisha said...

Ash, Congrats on your card being featured! Going to a wedding this weekend, I need that card!

Blog Design: Girly by Design