header.gif (12,818 bytes)

9.25.2008

Papertrey Goodness: A Review

Just testing out my new stamp set from Papertrey Ink, Remember. These flowers were a must-have in my stamp collection. The sent includes all of those thank you sentiments, but the images can be used for anything. I coupled this stamp set with Birthday Basics. A very easy 10-minute card (if that). Most of their stamps come with a handstamped image so you can personalize the back and also adhere to their Angel Policy.

What I like about Papertrey Ink are their high-quality products. No other supplier sells heavy cardstock like they do. Their stamper's select white cardstock is the best to stamp on - as well as all of their other colors. They have a variety of colors to choose from with matching ribbons and ink to complete an entire project. The other reason Papertrey Ink is one of my top favorites is because they have a release of new products every month! That means there is no catalog of products you are looking at over and over. There is always something new. And for those who know me, I love new...(hint hint - A NEW DESIGN)! Papertrey Ink also offers a forum and contests every month. I have decided to participate this time for Guest Star Stamper, so I'll let you know about that. Last, but not least, their prices. The reason I mentioned them last is because their prices are very reasonable. Their stamps are very versatile and worth every penny. Anyway, if you have not visited their site before, please do. Nichole Heady, part owner of Papertrey, has great ideas and is very in tune with the paper craft world.


:: My Goodies ::
Stamps: PTI-Remember, Birthday Basics
Ink: SU!-Chocolate Chip; PTI-Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss
Paper: Cardstocks: PTI-Stamper's Select White
Accessories: dimensionals; PTI-summer sunrise grosgrain ribbon
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Where have I been and missed a tons of your blog post :(

This is a STUNNER!

Blog Design: Girly by Design