I decided to try out this Pocket Fold Invitation. I've always wanted to make these, but it is super difficult because cardstock just is not large enough. Then you have to deal with the pocket and everything, which means you might as well buy one, right?! This was super easy to design because the template was already there! I trimmed down the top part a bit to show off the label a little better, but everything else remained the same. I even ran the top portion through my Cuttlebug (twice) to get the polka dot embossed image! On the inside, I used some of their shimmer cardstock. It prints extremely well. I adhered a matching label, with an attendees name to a place card.
- Stamps :: Waltzingmouse - Very Vintage Labels No. 4; Papertrey Ink - fresh alphabet; Rubber Stampede - antique key
- Ink :: Stampin' Up! - basic black
- Paper :: CutCardstock.com - pocket fold invitation, place card, shimmer cardstock; Papertrey Ink - true black, vintage cream
- Embellishments :: Spellbinders - labels 4 nestabilities; KaiserCraft - rhinestones; Papertrey Ink - button, ribbon
- Tools :: Provo Craft - cuttlebug, swiss dots embossing folder; EK Success - border punch; Photoshop - CS4