- Trim rustic cream cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Stamp wood grain background on card front.
- Using tea dyes ink, distress the edges with the ink.
- Trim kraft cardstock block (3" x 2.75") and emboss with scor-bug to create a frame.
- Stamp sentiment, then adhere to enchanted evening cardstock (3" x 3.75").
- Add twine to the bottom of enchanted evening cardstock.
- Stamp dragon fly on rustic cream cardstock, cut out, ink with tea dye, and pop off kraft cardstock.
- Pop focal pop off card front.
Tips & Tricks
- When using the scor-bug to emboss dotted lines, use the scor-pal to score an even line.
Stamps :: masculine motifs, background basics (woodgrain)
Ink :: chai, enchanted evening
Cardstock :: rustic cream, kraft, enchanted evening
Embellishment :: twine
Tool :: scor-bug
- Trim dark chocolate cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Trim white cardstock to 3.25" x 4.25" and stamp argyle pattern (first in brown, then in pink).
- Mat argyle stamped paper on raspberry fizz cardstock, then adhere to card front center.
- Trim raspberry fizz cardstock strip to about 1" x 4.25" and stamp sentiment, the pop off card front.
- Stamp graduation cap on white cardstock, cut out, then pop off card front.
- Add rhinestone to cap.
Stamps :: a little argyle, for the graduate
Ink :: raspberry fizz; Clear Snaps - colorbox chestnut
Cardstock :: white, raspberry fizz, dark chocolate
Embellishments :: raspberry rhinestone
- Trim new leaf cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Trim rustic cream cardstock to 3.75" x 5" and stamp flower.
- Color flower with Copic markers.
- Ink entire cream cardstock with blending tool.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Add glitter to flowers.
- Tie ribbon and add button/twine treatment.
- Mat cardstock on sweet blush cardstock, then on raspberry fizz, then adhere to card base.
- When applying glitter, I use some tacky glue, place some on my fingertip, then rub on the area I want covered, then shake glitter over project. I dump the excess onto scrap paper and start over on any other areas to be glittered.
Stamps :: year of flowers (sweet peas), masculine motifs (sentiment)
Ink :: CTMH - black; Copic Markers (RV13, RV21, Y21, Y06, G07, V0000); Ranger - old paper
Cardstock :: raspberry fizz, new leaf, rustic cream, sweet blush
Embellishments :: sweet blush twill tape, twine, new leaf button, glitter
This was so much fun! I'm so happy to be a part of this release. Thank you all so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!!
*Bleeps = Blog Peeps :)