Welcome to Skipping Stones Design DT Blog Hop to celebrate the release of two new stamp sets, Birthday Donuts and Whispering Wings. If you should happened upon my blog today, you'll want to go back to the beginning at Skipping Stones Design. You should have arrived from Kandi Phillip's blog.
Combined with the blog hop today, it's also Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday, which means the Design Team is showcasing another great sketch by Kimberly Crawford. We'd love for you to play along with the sketch. Just remember to use keywords SSD020 if you upload to any online galleries or link your card at the Skipping Stones blog. They're looking for guest designers...so you never know! :)
Skipping Stones Design
Ashley Cannon Newell
Chelsea Van Wyk
Birthday Donuts and Whispering Wings stamp sets are now available to purchase here. Go check them out!
The following promotion is good from April 13 at 8:00 am MST to April 22 at midnight MST or while supplies last. Buy four stamp sets, get Bras Volume 2 stamp set or Bras Volume 3 stamp set for FREE! The unreleased stamp sets will be available to view on the blog until April 22.
- Trim kraft cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Trim patterned paper block and adhere to card front.
- Trim brown cardstock strip, then dry emboss.
- Adhere trim to brown cardstock, then adhere to card front.
- Punch tag from kraft cardstock and add twine, then pop off card front.
- Stamp butterfly, cut out, then adhere to tag. Add rhinestones
- Stamp sentiment on blue cardstock, then pop off tag.
- Add faux stitching.
- When creating faux stitching, if you want super straight stitch, use a ruler!
Stamps :: Skipping Stones Design - healing wings
Ink :: ClearSnap - colorbox chestnut; SU! - chocolate chip marker
Cardstock :: PTI - kraft, aqua mist, dark chocolate, terracotta tile
Patterned Paper :: My Mind's Eye - ooh la la collection (between the lines)
Embellishments :: Making Memories - trim; KaiserCraft - rhinestones; Craft Supply - twine
Tools :: Creative Memories - tag punch; Provo Craft - swiss dots embossing folder, cuttlebug; ruler
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.