Leave a comment on this post for your chance to win my favorites. Please limit to one comment per person. This contest will close at 7am EST, Saturday, April 10th. The winner will be announced by noon the same day on Papertrey's April Release Winners page. The winner will be responsible for contacting customer service within 30 days to claim their prize and provide their shipping information.
Thanks for all of your supportive comments and warm welcome! :)
Selecting my favorites was a really difficult task because I like everything. So, when I finally narrowed down my list, I decided to challenge myself to create a card using all of my favorite PTI products that are up for grabs. While creating the card, I was not sure if I would be able to actually accomplish it, but with only one more stamp set to incorporate into the project, I made it work! So, here is my card using all of the PTI products that are up for grabs to win. The details and instructions are below.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend.
- Trim kraft cardstock to 3.75" x 4.75", then stamp diamond background pattern with hawaiian shores ink. Ink edges and mat on 4.25" x 5.45" berry sorbet cardstock.
- Trim rustic cream cardstock block. Stamp sentiment and adhere to kraft cardstock.
- Trim ocean tides bitty dots patterned paper and die cut scallop edge, then ink edges and adhere to kraft cardstock.
- Trim rustic cream cardstock 1" strip, stamp text background with brown ink, and ink edges. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp leaves in ripe avocado ink, cut, then adhere to card front.
- Stamp flower in berry sorbet ink, cut, then adhere to card front.
- Stamp bird in berry sorbet ink, cut, then pop off card front. Add rhinestone for bird's eye.
- On berry sorbet cardstock strip, stamp "birthday" and pop off card front.
- With white gel pen, fill in diamond background pattern.
- Adhere berry sorbet cardstock to a rustic cream A2 card base. Ink the edges.
- For added dimension on leaves and flowers, adhere with a tacky glue on the inside and curl the paper upwards to make it pop up a bit.
- If your sentiment will not fit on your cardstock block, consider breaking it up and stamping it on a contrast cardstock color and pop it up for dimension.
Stamps :: PTI - background basics (diamonds), (text style I), giga guidelines, bird watching additions, life
Ink :: PTI - berry sorbet, ripe avocado, hawaiian shores; SU! - chocolate chip; Ranger - antique linen, tea dye; Uniball - signo broad white gel pen
Cardstock :: PTI - rustic cream, berry sorbet, kraft
Patterned Paper :: PTI - ocean tides bitty dots
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones
Tools :: PTI - medium scallop die; Cuttlebug