Have a great day and thanks for your visit!
- Trim white cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Stamp pattern on doilies and ink with blending tool and dye inks, then adhere to the corners, removing the excess.
- Punch 1.25" white squares and ink edges.
- Pop 'inchies' off white squares.
- Adhere flowers and ink flowers.
- Adhere squares to card front center.
- Stamp sentiment and ink the card edges.
- Stamp sentiment on spring moss cardstock and ink, then pop off doily.
Stamps :: Technique Tuesday - loving words, rococo
Ink :: Ranger - vintage photo, antique linen
Cardstock :: PTI - white, spring moss
Embellishments :: Craft Supply - doilies; Prima - flowers; Inchie Arts - 1" squares
Tools :: Creative Memories - large square punch